No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tracking b

Hi all,

Ok, to be more specific -- can I remove a script that my former manager submitted to trackingb -- subscribe, then re-submit on my own?

Thanks.

Re: Tracking b

Can you clarify what service you're referring to?

TrackingB.com only offers contests as far as I know, no subscription service.

Tracking Board offers contests and a subscription service, but I don't believe you can submit scripts to that service, only to the contests they offer.

A manager wouldn't normally submit a script to any subscription-based site, though they might allow or even encourage a writer to submit on their own to contests in the interest of generating some heat.

Comment

I'm confused as well. But for clarity, Trackingb does have a subscription for tracking specs and deals and whatnot.

Are you asking about having them remove an announcement that a script went out?

Comment

Originally posted by docgonzo View Post
        I'm confused as well. But for clarity, Trackingb does have a subscription for tracking specs and deals and whatnot.

Are you asking about having them remove an announcement that a script went out?
        Sorry, guys. I'm confused myself.

When I had a rep, he sent me a screen shots of comments regarding a script that he was shopping for me. On the site itself, under "specs," the script is listed, along with the log line.

I'm not thrilled with the way he prefaced the log line; added a couple words that I think take away from it. That said, I was wondering if I can "resubmit" the announcement, or whatever the hell it is.

I tried contacting Tracking b, but no help there.

Thanks very much. And again, sorry for the convoluted post.

Comment

Originally posted by MargoChanning View Post
          Sorry, guys. I'm confused myself.

When I had a rep, he sent me a screen shots of comments regarding a script that he was shopping for me. On the site itself, under "specs," the script is listed, along with the log line.

I'm not thrilled with the way he prefaced the log line; added a couple words that I think take away from it. That said, I was wondering if I can "resubmit" the announcement, or whatever the hell it is.

I tried contacting Tracking b, but no help there.

Thanks very much. And again, sorry for the convoluted post.
          How long ago was it posted? I'm not sure I really see the point of doing this.

Generally, your reps will contact the site and have them post an announcement to generate some heat for the project (case in point, I have one that went up last week). It's basically advertising the script so others will request it. Once the heat dies down, depending on what happens with the script, the listing moves down in the shuffle and people move on to the next one.

Honestly, I wouldn't bother wasting time on this.

Comment

Working...
          X