Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Walks Into A Bar

Anyone know anything about these? Anyone have any first-hand experience or stories? PMs are welcome. Thanks.
    Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Re: Guy Walks Into A Bar

They no longer exist. They did ELF and not sure what happened after that...

Comment

Hell, you were FAST! Well, thanks a lot for that... strange though how their web-page has been "Coming Soon" for over six months...
      Cufk, Tish, Sips.

Comment

Bono -- Are you sure?

I ask because I was talking to a guy there (on the production side) as recently as five months ago. It's possible they no longer exist, but if it's true, it only happened in the last few months.

They also had movies in development with various studios. Not sure how they vanished so quickly, if indeed they did.

I do think they moved out of management, somewhat...

Comment

According to Studio System, they have a first look with 20th television. Deal is current through 2009. Looks like Todd has gotten out of management to focus on producing.

Comment

I asked my manager and they said they dissolved. I assume all projects still keep going, just w/o the Guys Walks name. I don't know how this crap works exactly.

But I was talking to someone named David too and I know he moved on to a TV production company. They just didn't take down the website.

Comment

Working...
            X