Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Guest

Not sure what the etiquette is here on self-promotion, but a new film I produced called THE GUEST is out in limited release this weekend. It's a fun action-thriller with a throwback vibe along the lines of an old John Carpenter film.

It's currently playing in NY, LA, Chicago, Dallas, Detroit, Miami, Phoenix, and San Antonio. It's by the same creative team as YOU'RE NEXT, and the film played Sundance, SXSW, and Toronto. Right now we're at 93% on Rotten Tomatoes.

Please try to see the film this weekend if you live in any of those markets, and if you like the film please help pass along positive word-of-mouth. This is a traditional platform release, and we live and die based on word-of-mouth.

Happy to answer any questions in this thread.

Re: The Guest

I saw The Guest in London a couple of weeks ago, it's the most fun I've had at the movies since Wolf of Wall Street.

Definitely agree with the John Carpenter vibe, it has a great soundtrack too.

Miles more entertaining than any of the summer blockbusters on a fraction of the budget, I hope it does really well, congratulations Keith!

Comment

93% rating on Rotten Tomatoes - nice job, Keith! Will definitely have to check it out.
      "I love being a writer. What I can't stand is the paperwork.-- Peter De Vries

Comment

Kudos Keith, looking forward to it. Good review on Collider:

http://collider.com/the-guest-review-dan-stevens/

Comment

Which markets are you guys planning to expand to next (if you do expand)?

And good luck this weekend. Hope you guys crush your box office expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by IGetsBuckets View Post
            Which markets are you guys planning to expand to next (if you do expand)?

And good luck this weekend. Hope you guys crush your box office expectations.
            We expand to Austin next week, and most other major markets on October 3rd. But the size of the Oct 3 expansion depends a lot on how the film performs this weekend.

Comment

Looking forward to this one. I didn't expect to like You're Next, but I actually had a lot of fun watching that one. Is Dan Stevens as cool to work with as he is to watch on screen?

Comment

Congrats, Keith! Your posts are always well worth the read, so it's great to see the fruit of your efforts.

Comment

Working...
                X