No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlas Literary (HertzbergMedia) - New Management Company

https://deadline.com/2020/02/atlas-e...ia-1202852462/

Anyone worked with, or knows anything about, HetzbergMedia? Looks like two managers that handle about 37 clients (writer/directors).

New management company being created.

Alex Hertzberg
    Adam Burger

Their clients include Bryan Bertino writer/director The Strangers and What/If creator Mike Kelley, and Diane Ademu-John Empire writer-- to name a few.
    "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Re: Atlas Literary (HertzbergMedia) - New Management Company

do you have contact info for this company? My only source is done deal and it's not listed here. Will probably get imdb soon.

Comment

I don't. Wish I did. I only have their old information. Sorry.
      "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Not a problem. I think Alex Hertzberg's contact info is on imdb.

Comment

If you log into IMDbPro, Hertzberg has his phone number, email address and snail mail address listed. Not hard to find at all. Looks like he has some good clients. Adam Burger lists his email address as well.

Comment

got it and thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by lostfootage View Post
              If you log into IMDbPro, Hertzberg has his phone number, email address and snail mail address listed. Not hard to find at all. Looks like he has some good clients. Adam Burger lists his email address as well.
              I have the Hertzberg Media email addresses, but I guess I assumed when Atlas bought them, their email addys would change? Can anyone confirm that they remained the same as Hertzbergmedia?

Comment

It doesn't seem like they've been folded in yet -- they don't appear on the staff lists for Atlas Entertainment. My experience has been when a company is acquired, the old email addresses still work for at least year while people make changes to their address books, so I'd just use the contact information in IMDbPro.

Comment

Working...
                X