No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE KILLING returns

Originally posted by JoJo View Post
    So, a rather slap-dash convoluted ending, IMO.
    I agree with the majority of your post - there wasn't much in the finale that I was buying. I thought it was generally poorly written.

But that said, the entire 2 seasons of this show has been great actors and great production slapping lipstick on a pig. And I kept watching, and enjoying - even the convoluted finale. You take it for what it's worth.

Granted, I fast-forwarded through every Larsen related scene in season 2, but I genuinely liked the Holder-Linden stuff.

Comment

So... Anyone watching it this season? It seems like it has the same tone and if you liked it before (like I did), you'll like it again. (Weird to see, though, that the character of Linden has completely given up on being a mother.)

Comment

Originally posted by britwrit View Post
        So... Anyone watching it this season? It seems like it has the same tone and if you liked it before (like I did), you'll like it again. (Weird to see, though, that the character of Linden has completely given up on being a mother.)
        I'm watching. I love the Linden/Holder dynamic and it seems the case this time is moving at a speedier pace. The actor who plays -- what's her name, Bullet(?) (with the shaved head) is really good and it all still has the edgy vibe. Don't know where they're going with the imprisoned Scarsgaard character but he's freaky.

Comment

I didn't even know they were doing a third season until the night it aired. So far, this season has kicked major ass.

The case is intriguing, the cinematography is even more gorgeous than before and I really like that Holder is taking the lead. It's a good way to keep the show fresh.

In regard the season finale. I liked what they did with Billy Campbell's character, that was a cool twist. But yeah, the ultimate reveal was disappointing.

Comment

I love the cinematography in this show. Better than a lot of movies, IMO.

Comment

This season is definitely better. The smaller focus is better, I was creeped out by small moments that didn't have overbearing music or people yelling "Stan" into the phone.
              what the head makes cloudy the heart makes very clear

Comment

Working...
              X