Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucifer

Hmm, no thread yet. I kinda dig this whole setup that it has. Unfortunately this is not HBO or Showtime like Californication from developer Tom Kapinos. I personally would have loved to see a bit dirtier version of this. I mean, Lucifer is master of seduction and it is shown here, but for me it seems like bit dulled version.

I do enjoy this show but would love it if it was made for right channels.
    Get ready

Re: Lucifer

I like it,

it could be edgier as you say, given the topic, but I like the show. The main character has a "The mentalist" charisma to him.
    "We're going to be rich!" - 1/2 hr COMEDY written/directed/edited by me, I also act in it.
    SUBTITLED
    Episode 1 (Beef pills)
    Episode 2 (African commercial)
    Episode 3 (Brenda's rescue)

Comment

Re: Lucifer

One of my favorite new tv shows. I had been waiting for this every since it was announced that it was being developed by Tom Kapinos. "Californication" is one of my all time favorite tv shows. I'm really loving the "Lucifer" character. I'm anxious to see what happens when the Detective finds out who he really is. My only real gripe is that Amenadiel character. Maybe it's the actor playing him, but I cringe whenever he's on screen. I get that there would be some people who would want Lucifer back in hell, but just not digging this guy.

Comment

Working...
      X