Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Seeking Woman

My new favorite show. If you have not yet, give it a shot.

For those unaware: The show follows a single mid-late 20's male as he tries to find love and how he deals with relationships.

It goes into extreme territory to explain feelings, where some people might just think it's too silly to watch, but it is very well done.

Example: if he feels like everything is going wrong just for him, it will LITERALLY be raining JUST ON HIM in the show.

There is an episode where he meets his beautiful girlfriends best male friend, and all he is thinking of is: "Is she having sex with him?"... so the best friend, is portrayed by a monster with 8 arms made of penises.

I think it is extremely clever and ambitious at the same time, to try to explain with visuals how people feel inside.

Bravo.
    "We're going to be rich!" - 1/2 hr COMEDY written/directed/edited by me, I also act in it.
    SUBTITLED
    Episode 1 (Beef pills)
    Episode 2 (African commercial)
    Episode 3 (Brenda's rescue)

Re: Man seeking woman

Is "Man Seeking Woman" on the air? if so, where? I know a bit about the project, but didn't know it had gotten picked up. It's original and wonderfully, weirdly funny.

Comment

I love the show, which has aired two seasons on FXX, and has been renewed for Season 3 (which will probably air early next year).

Comment

Oh, the irony...

... Of a show about a character, marketed to other millennials, who probably won't *be* men for at least another ten years

Comment

I'll add my recco on this show. Very funny, very clever. Jay Baruchel's neurotic, frustrated single man against the worst paranoia has to offer as to the reason why it never works out.
          - - - - - - -
          Script consulting still going strong.

Details and updates here, as always: http://messageboard.donedealpro.com/...ead.php?t=9901

Comment

Working...
          X