Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > General > Classes, Contests, Conferences, Festivals, Groups, Panels & Seminars
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-30-2019, 02:28 PM   #441
Max Otto Schrenck
Regular

Default Re: Franklin Leonard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango View Post
Yeah eight in today's world is crazy. Although if I did have the money, I would think about it lol. My dad has 9 brothers and sisters. My cousin's grandma and grandpa had 10 daughters, no sons. Things were different in the old world though. Shower with a bucket of water once a week?
Eight ain't hay, but it ain't gonna get you in any record book. Not compared to previous generations.

I always thought my Grandparents on my Father's side had a lot of kids, with ten (one lost in childhood, but it was the Dirty Thirties so I suppose that was par for the course). Then I did some research and took a look at all my Grandfather's siblings. SEVENTEEN. Don't know how many of them survived for how long, but there it is. And all of 'em had their own names, too. After a certain point I would have just given 'em numbers.

I think the trick is to get them to take care of each other, particularly if there's an elder sister or sisters. Then you put the family on automatic pilot and do what pleases you. Write, even.

Don't know what this has to do with Franklin Leonard. Or BlackList. Interesting tangent, nevertheless...
Max Otto Schrenck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 09:40 AM   #442
DangoForth

Default Re: Franklin Leonard

Eight kids. Huh.

Amateur!

Really, though, kudos to you. We found if you can handle four, you pretty much can handle anything above and beyond ..
DangoForth is offline   Reply With Quote