No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breaking Bad season 5

I AM THE ONE WHO POSTS.

The long-awaited premiere is tonight. For those of you who don't have cable or do have DISH, AMC is streaming the episode on their website tonight.

Let's just state it now that there will be spoilers in this thread related to the current episode (and previous seasons), so only check back if you're up to date.

Re: Breaking Bad season 5

I'm finally caught up with the show, so this'll be my first time watching it as it airs.

Comment

Comic Con Trailer:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Ok68Y4cSQ
      what the head makes cloudy the heart makes very clear

Comment

That was me with season 4. It was torture. And it's going to be worse this time around, considering we'll have wait another full year for the final 8 episodes.

Comment

I've been watching this as it airs ever since the end of the first season, back when there was only 1 other person I knew on Earth who had even heard of the show (the one who introduced me to it). We have a Sunday ritual where I head to his place and watch the show, then we walk down the street to the bar for a cold one and discuss the episode. It's sad knowing this will be the final season, because we've had many good times on our Breaking Bad after-parties.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
            I've been watching this as it airs ever since the end of the first season, back when there was only 1 other person I knew on Earth who had even heard of the show (the one who introduced me to it).
            My hairdresser was telling me about since season 1. I think every haircut for three years she asked me if I had seen Breaking Bad yet.

Comment

With bated breath.
              #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Opening and closing scenes - thumbs up. In between - passable.

My bad, the Walt - Saul scene was also thumbs up.
                Last edited by Ire; 07-15-2012, 08:11 PM.
                #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

I thought it was amazing. I predicted a slow opening (like season 4) and got the opposite. Hard to believe it was even an hour.

Comment

Great episode. But did Skyler get some work done on her face? She looks different. I can tell she lost a lot of weight, but her face also looked different.

Comment

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
                      I thought it was amazing. I predicted a slow opening (like season 4) and got the opposite. Hard to believe it was even an hour.
                      Agreed. I saw the credits and thought "since when did they cut the episode length???".

I thought it was fantastic all-around. Everything I hoped for and then some. Glad to see some comedy back in the show.

Comment

I can't wait to find out why Walt needs that machine Gun. That was a great tease by VG.

Comment

I think BB has fanboys. Ain't saying who but unconditional love for the series can lead to the cant tell shyt from shinola condition.. it's. Just a theory I've heard.

Comment

Skyler is the weak link of the show for me right now. Walt is the man and I love the bad ass attitude he's displaying.
                            "We all pay for life with death, so everything in between should be free.-- The Late Great Bill Hicks...

Comment

I thought this was one of the weakest episodes yet. It kind of sucked.

Great teaser showing us Walt's future, but everything else felt quite rushed.
                              Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Working...
                              X