Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Producers, Production Companies, Studios & Networks
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2014, 09:28 AM   #1
BennyMarkowitz
User

Default NYC Meetings

Headed to NYC at the end of this month for meetings to sell/attempt to sell my series idea as either a web series or full series. As of this moment I have meetings with a few companies including Starz Network. I'm headed out with the production company I produced it with. They have been more of a regional commercial company and this is their first venture into a series, therefore, they do not have any connections.

My hope is that any of you have advice on what companies digital, premium channels etc in NYC to set up meetings for the pitch. As of right now I have the trailer and we're cutting together 6 webisodes.

As always, thanks for any and all advice.
BennyMarkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:08 PM   #2
McNamara
User

Default Re: NYC Meetings

Hi Benny- this doesn't answer your question, but last year I attended the nytv festival and there were lots of opportunities for networking/pitching these sorts of projects. Might be worth looking on their website in case they've got a relevant contest or even a listing of potential buyers in nyc. Good luck!
McNamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 02:40 PM   #3
BennyMarkowitz
User

Default Re: NYC Meetings

Quote:
Originally Posted by McNamara View Post
Hi Benny- this doesn't answer your question, but last year I attended the nytv festival and there were lots of opportunities for networking/pitching these sorts of projects. Might be worth looking on their website in case they've got a relevant contest or even a listing of potential buyers in nyc. Good luck!
sounds good.
thanks so much for this.
BennyMarkowitz is offline   Reply With Quote