No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scriptapalooza Professional Screenplay Analysis

Just an fyi to everyone else-

The coverage from this service is pretty bad. They might point out a good thing or two but expect a ton of misspelled character names, incorrect character descriptions, mix-ups, chronological errors, etc. I'm not talking about subjective opinions or interpretations but flat out mistakes. I sent two scripts to them at the same time and both were covered the same way. I don't feel like the analysts read the scripts with a basic degree of care.

These guys are expensive so it's reasonable to expect more professionalism for the price. Screencraft, Launchpad, our own Script Mechanic, and even the Blcklst provide a better product.

From their point of view I'm likely a frustrated writer who's unhappy with his score. Fair enough. I understand why they might think that and how common that must be. The only point I'm making is that for the (high) price we're charged for this service, we deserve more professionalism and quality.
    Last edited by DDoc; 08-08-2019, 01:35 PM.

Re: Scriptapalooza Professional Screenplay Analysis

Scriptapalooza

"Professional"

These are not words that belong together.

Comment

I learned that the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by DaltWisney View Post
        Scriptapalooza

"Professional"

These are not words that belong together.
        dude, you made my day. LOL
        "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

All of these services have the writers interests at heart and are not there to make a buck. Wink.

Comment

That's when anyone reads your script -- love it or hate it -- but takes time to give you notes -- thank them over and over and over again...

Because that's the only time there's nothing in it for them.

Unless they are trying to suck up to you to get to your reps... but hell free notes for now!

Comment

Working...
            X