Out of The Furnace (Aka The Low Dweller Trailer)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of The Furnace (Aka The Low Dweller Trailer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...VlMhU2E#at=108

Looks good. I can tell they changed the story a lot from the Low Dweller draft. But it looks like they made the story even better.

Re: Out of The Furnace (Aka The Low Dweller Trailer)

From what I hear Cooper pretty much wrote a whole new story based on the foundation of TLD, which is good because that script had awesome atmosphere and style but story-wise was nothing new. This looks much better. What a frickin cast too!

Comment

Originally posted by Levenger View Post
      From what I hear Cooper pretty much wrote a whole new story based on the foundation of TLD, which is good because that script had awesome atmosphere and style but story-wise was nothing new. This looks much better. What a frickin cast too!
      I've never enjoyed Casey Affleck in any role. I find him wooden, stilted, implausible. The rest of the cast--yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Geoff Alexander View Post
        I've never enjoyed Casey Affleck in any role. I find him wooden, stilted, implausible.
        I think auto-correct got you. The name you surely meant to spell is 'Christian Bale'. I've seen less cardboard in box-making factories.

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
          I think auto-correct got you. The name you surely meant to spell is 'Christian Bale'. I've seen less cardboard in box-making factories.
          Don't you hate being wrong all the time?

Comment

Originally posted by Richmond Weems View Post
            Don't you hate being wrong all the time?
            It always amuses me when someone so sure in their beliefs feels compelled to question the validity of someone equally certain of their own.

I'll simply just return this ball to your side of the court, good sir.
            Last edited by Biohazard; 07-11-2013, 06:30 PM.

Comment

ohhh if we're going all Jihadi over the bale-Affleck (jnr) conundrum can I choose Bio's side on which to play please? (pausing only to add that Bale is almost Keanuequse in his woodeness).
              I heard the starting gun

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Biohazard View Post
                It always amuses me when someone so sure in their beliefs feels compelled to question the validity of someone equally certain of their own.

I'll simply just return this ball to your side of the court, good sir.
                This is a video of me kicking your can over the dam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7w4yd3aPnC4

I'm particularly proud of my 'stache.

Comment

Working...
                X