Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duran Duran movie script?

Wondering if there is any word on a script sale for this? I'd love to get my hands on the spec, if there is one.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/3amcontent/tm_objectid=16433291&method=full&siteid=94762&head line=duran-duran--name_page.html

DURAN Duran are set to produce their own feature-length film.

We hear the band have signed a megabucks deal with an American company which plans to chart their 25-year history on the big screen.

An industry insider whispers: "Simon Le Bon, John Taylor, Andy Taylor, Nick Rhodes and Roger Taylor will all have cameos but they're casting for the main roles. Ben Affleck and Nicolas Cage are both big fans, so you never know."

Footage from the London dates of the band's forthcoming UK tour will be used in the film.

Are you ready for the 80s revival?

Re: Duran Duran movie script?

Duran Duran biopic and no Men at Work biopic. What the ****?!
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

I'm waiting on "Milli Vanilli - The Movie"

It's only a matter of time.

Comment

The Men at Work movie won't happen because the band is to busy... at work!

The Milli Vanilli movie was made but won't be released because the audio doesn't sync up!

Now that I have the jokes out of the way, why would it be interesting to see a biopic on these bands. Just because you're famous doesn't mean that there's a story behind them that's compelling for a ninety-minute flick.

Chris

Comment

What about a flick based off the "Union of the Snake" video?

Comment

Working...
          X