Slamdance Teleplay Competition - is it worth it?

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slamdance Teleplay Competition - is it worth it?

Stupid question...I'm doing a search!
    Last edited by WildChild; 03-13-2009, 11:56 AM.
    If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. - J.C.

Re: Slamdance Teleplay Competition - is it worth it?

Not sure, first time entry for me as well. Confusing as to what they want & in what format. Submitted tonight before the deadline. We shall see

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
    Stupid question...I'm doing a search!

Comment

Originally posted by hbbus700 View Post
      Not sure, first time entry for me as well. Confusing as to what they want & in what format. Submitted tonight before the deadline. We shall see

Good luck, hbbus! I put Slamdance in the search engine and it seems like a good competition. Not sure if I will make the deadline, though. Am in the middle of putting up a post regarding last minute or late submissions.

I know you said it was confusing about the format, but do you know if you can submit it in Microsoft Word? I tried getting on to find the info. but you have to register and enter it to get all the details...
      If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you. - J.C.

Comment

They want it in PDF

Originally posted by WildChild View Post
        Good luck, hbbus! I put Slamdance in the search engine and it seems like a good competition. Not sure if I will make the deadline, though. Am in the middle of putting up a post regarding last minute or late submissions.

I know you said it was confusing about the format, but do you know if you can submit it in Microsoft Word? I tried getting on to find the info. but you have to register and enter it to get all the details...

Comment

When it was affiliated with Fox it was great. Now, I'm not so sure. I was a finalist last year and got zero traction. I think things might have gotten messed up because of the Writer's Strike. Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for the info everyone and Happy and Writerly. Now I don't feel so bad about missing the deadline....

Comment

Working...
            X