Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Wax

I saw HOW last night. What a stinker. I never saw the original, but simply by horror movie (and filmmaking) standards, it sucked. Paris Hilton is simply the worst actress I've ever seen. It was a pile of chiches...so much that it makes you wonder why audiences haven't backed away from these films yet. Usually, overkill hits in at some point and there's a backlash...but wow, people still buy the tickets.

Ele...

Originally posted by elephant1978
    It was a pile of chiches...so much that it makes you wonder why audiences haven't backed away from these films yet. Usually, overkill hits in at some point and there's a backlash...but wow, people still buy the tickets.
    Why'd you go?

Comment

Guilty

Why'd you go?
      HaHa. You got me. Sorta. My girlfriend wanted to see it. IMO, that's the only reasonable excuse.

And while I'm sure many moviegoers have similar excuses (frankly, I will see a movie I'm not interested in just because I want to hang with my friends), the majority of ticket buyers MUST genuinely want to see the film. That's still a lot of tickets being sold.

Ele...

Comment

Working...
      X