Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Loading

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Agents, Lawyers & Managers
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2019, 10:40 AM   #51
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
You know you love it.
Ish...

LOL
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 11:55 AM   #52
lostfootage
Regular
 
lostfootage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 397
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
Ha! Right?

I just joined Twitter like a month ago, so I have no friends. LOL.

I'm WAY more tame on there. Politics.
Yes, Twitter is a sh_tshow. I'll add you. I sometimes retweet and comment on conspiracy theory-type of stuff because I'm researching a project set in that world, not because I necessarily believe it. FYI.
lostfootage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 12:18 PM   #53
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfootage View Post
Yes, Twitter is a sh_tshow. I'll add you. I sometimes retweet and comment on conspiracy theory-type of stuff because I'm researching a project set in that world, not because I necessarily believe it. FYI.
Cool! See you on there! I'll add you as well.

PS... I'm super open to ALL ideas and theories, not gonna mute you no matter what you say.
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 07:24 PM   #54
Friday
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 494
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostfootage View Post
I was offline the past ten days. I just figured it out. I won't say anything. I found you on Twitter. She DOES look like Rosamund, OMG!

LOL. How can you be sure that isn't Rosamund? Like a doppelganger.
Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 10:22 AM   #55
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday View Post
LOL. How can you be sure that isn't Rosamund? Like a doppelganger.
I admit it, it's really her.
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 02:43 PM   #56
Friday
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 494
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciGhostXXX View Post
I admit it, it's really her.

Friday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:33 PM   #57
Vango
User
 
Join Date: Aug 2019
Posts: 40
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Lol Gucci you are definitely a character brother. Love it. Thanks for all the info you share.
Vango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2019, 08:33 PM   #58
GucciGhostXXX
Member
 
GucciGhostXXX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 1,001
Default Re: I knew this would happen (mole among us)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vango View Post
Lol Gucci you are definitely a character brother. Love it. Thanks for all the info you share.
Ha! My pleasure. Trying to help us writers any way I can. Revealing insider info they don't want us to know is probably the best I can offer.
__________________
Bruh, fukkin *smooches*! Feel me? Ha!
GucciGhostXXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Done Deal Pro

eXTReMe Tracker