Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paranormal

talk about a marketing campaign that lied -- i was waiting to be scared all most the entire movie. i will say, there were two or three moments of terror. sometimes people step in ****.

v-ugly
    You only get one chance to rewrite it 100 times.

Re: paranormal

one of my friends said the same thing. i probably will skip this one all together. speaking of lying, i find it rather slick how they marketed the movie on "word of mouth" and "a $15k budget" yet drop about an additional $15 million in P&A.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

Re: Paranormal

Well...I, for one, loved it. Extremely creepy and unsettling throughout.

Comment

Why would have think that? It was the Blair Witch -- builds up tension and scary in a few parts. Like any good suspense movie.

If it was all "scary" as you say, then it wouldn't be. It would be like the new slasher movies that just kill 20 people and that's not terrifying at all. Slowly killing 2 people over 90 minutes is scary.

Now, I didn't love this movie etiher, but that is what it was going for.

Comment

i was one of those people who was waiting for the scariest movie of all time. honestly though, they without a doubt caused that feeling that you are waiting to be scared and that's the essence of horror, is when the anticipation has been lathered so much that you are standin on pins and needles, but the baby powder on the ground made me snicker because as a writer you may write it, but it comes out on the last draft.

either way, i think it was too much of brushing your teeth footage.

but an 'A PLUS' for all involved.
          You only get one chance to rewrite it 100 times.

Comment

Working...
          X