Breaking Bad... (continued from ctp's thread)

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Breaking Bad... (continued from ctp's thread)

Originally posted by jboffer View Post
    I read they only had a half hour to shoot that one scene while the actress took a break from her play.
    Ah, I see.

I'm guessing Walt is saving the ricin for himself, in case he either gets caught or gives himself up.
    I don't know... doesn't the ricin take a few days to kill you after it makes you severely sick? That sounds like a bad way to go. Considering Walt would want to commit suicide that is. It would seem easier/less painful to take a bullet to the head than to slowly die over the course of a couple days... I guess if theres no gun on hand and he's already in custody perhaps, that could certainly be interesting, but isn't he dying of cancer anyway?

Actually just as I typed this I thought, "Oh man maybe"...
    Walt could take it and some scenario could happen where Walt thinks he's going down -- so he takes it and then all of a sudden in some magic twist of fate his family comes back for what could have been a happily ever after ending...
    but it's too late because he already took the ricin. Has some time to say goodbye. Dies. End. Tragic. Shakespeare.

I don't know. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
    Whatever happens I'm glued to the tube Sunday.
    Last edited by Dr. Gonzo; 09-28-2013, 03:56 PM. Reason: spelling
    INT. DR. GONZO'S HOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

A glass of BOURBON in one hand and a COMPUTER MOUSE in the other,
    Dr. Gonzo contemplates getting off the message board and back to his script.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
      Walt could take it and some scenario could happen where Walt thinks he's going down -- so he takes it and then all of a sudden in some magic twist of fate his family comes back for what could have been a happily ever after ending...
      but it's too late because he already took the ricin. Has some time to say goodbye. Dies. End. Tragic. Shakespeare.
      That would f_cking kill me.

Comment

http://ideas.time.com/2013/09/29/bre...it-has-to-end/

Article on why the show has to end -- by Breaking Bad writer Thomas Schnauz.

Comment

I think Jesse lives. Skylar dies. All the Nazis die. And I'm holding out hope that Walt lives. I want Walt to come out on top and die on his own terms.

Comment

I don't think Gretchen and Elliot will be in the final episode. Not only did they serve their purpose last week, but I read they only had a half hour to shoot that one scene while the actress took a break from her play.

I'm guessing Walt is saving the ricin for himself, in case he either gets caught or gives himself up.
            We're only a half hour in, and I'm wrong about everything. Goes to show what I know.

Luckily, it makes me love it more.

Comment

"I did it for me..."

Comment

Very satisfying finale. Walt is redeemed.
                "Do just once what others say you can't do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again." -[/SIZE] James R. Cook

Comment

I give the episode a 7 out of 10. I was a little underwhelmed compared to earlier episodes in the season.

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

How Walt died the only place he felt at home, in the lab was good, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
                    I give the episode a 7 out of 10. I was a little underwhelmed compared to earlier episodes in the season.

SPOILERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                    This show's 7 would be another show's 11.

The show mostly ended earlier with this being the last hurrah of Heisenberg. He lost his family, but was able to help them and ensure their safety.

This was one of the best finales I've watched recently (I know, not saying much) and I can't wait to get one of those barrel-shaped boxsets.
                    what the head makes cloudy the heart makes very clear

Comment

Spartacus finale was better. Now let's be clear, I'm not saying Spartacus is a better show. But Spartacus's series finale was better.

Comment

Perfect. I'd go into details, but don't want to create spoilers. I'd had doubts that they could wrap it up properly - and organically - with only 75 minutes left to the show. But they did it.

You know, it's *so* nice to experience a show that's such an event. That hasn't happened for me in quite some time. (I'm pretty darned picky with my TV viewing...most of it seems so stale and cliche.)

Comment

Good bye Walter H. White...

http://youtu.be/TkA7xQb6uPk

Comment

Thought the finale was underwhelming and emotionally flat. I'd give it a B-

Season 5 as a whole was hit or miss for me.

Still a great show though. One of the best ever.
                            Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningWorld View Post
                              Thought the finale was underwhelming and emotionally flat. I'd give it a B-

Season 5 as a whole was hit or miss for me.

Still a great show though. One of the best ever.
                              The token response has arrived. Thank you for getting it out of the way so soon.

Comment

Originally posted by nyumich View Post
                                The token response has arrived. Thank you for getting it out of the way so soon.
                                It's just my opinion. Most of season 5 to me was forced story and this finale was just.... flat. Other than the grey matter couple this episode was predictable.
                                Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X