X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Article on writing

An interesting article on writing.

www.nytimes.com/2001/10/0...8OROU.html

I tend to procrastinate in front of the computer (oftentimes at this very location). It might not make sense to "write" it twice but I've been more productive going somewhere free of distractions and writing in a notebook and then keying it in to Final Draft. Anybody have other ways to overcome procrastination? Is there a difference between writers block and procrastination or is procrastination just a symptom of writer block?

A very interesting article. I dig. Dunno if I could ditch my computer tomorrow and start writing longhand again, but... I might try some physical writing for awhile. Step away from the computer. I'll try it when I go camping this weekend. Ocean is conducive to that sorta thang... nice. Thanks, WW.

Comment

Madness I tell you! I just recently found this site in one of my procrastination binges and here I still am! Thanks for passing on a super idea. I definately think there's a difference between writer's block and procrastination. My opinion is: WRITER'S BLOCK-when you want to write and can't. PROCRASTINATION-when you don't want to write and can.

Comment

Working...
      X