No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD Meet-Up at Austin?

Who else is going?

Any suggestions about a time for a meet-up that won't conflict with other events, and a location where we can actually find each other?
    "People who work in Hollywood are the ones who didn't quit." -- Lawrence Kasdan

Please visit my website and blog: www.lauridonahue.com.

Re: DD Meet-Up at Austin?

I'll be there. Should get in early Friday.
    If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.
    Dave Barry

Comment

I'll be there as well.

Comment

Flying into Austin Saturday. I've never been and will be exploring the city before parking it downtown for the conference.

Comment

Friday (starting with the barbecue) evening through Sunday. Hey, meet at the barbecue!

Comment

Will be there Thurs-Sun. I would do the BBQ but not sure if everyone has a Producer's Badge. An arranged time at the Driskill bar is another option.

Comment

I've got a Producer's Badge. We could have a VIP meet-up and also one for the hoi polloi.

I assume the Driscoll Bar will be pretty crowded most of the time...

Maybe in the hotel restaurant or the podcast lounge?

Comment

I'll be there starting Thursday night. Would anyone be interested in breakfast one morning?

Comment

I'm arriving Thursday around lunch. Hope to make the afternoon panels. I have a Producer's badge and will be at the BBQ early. Have another commitment after that.

Comment

I'm planning to go to the BBQ. For me, that would be a perfect time to meet-up.

I have a Stage 32 profile and my picture is on there.

https://www.stage32.com/profile/28247/bruce-rose

Comment

Also, I'll be on Twitter often : @pedows

If I don't follow you, follow me. I'll follow back and we can message.

Comment

Let me know how it goes! We tried this the last two years in a row, and it didn't work out so well. My advice is to set a place to meet that is not the bar, and get RSVPs so you know how many.

(I say not the bar because it is so crowded and hard to find each other)
                        www.JustinSloanAuthor.com

http://www.CreativeWritingCareer.com
                        http://www.MilitaryVeteransinCreativeCareers.com

Twitter: @JustinMSloan

Want a free book?

Comment

Sitting here in the Driskill Bar, working on my laptop, listening to people pitch each other at nearby tables.

If any DD'ers want to stop by the say hello, I'll snag you a free bagel from the press room.

On the right near the entrance, between the TV and the picture of the cattle stampede.

Comment

Working...
                          X