Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boardwalk Empire Season 2

I'm kinda confused as to why Jimmy flipped on Manny in the first place and started treating him like a flunky? Manny never did anything to piss him off per se or to cross him. It's like when he threw what's his face off the top floor at the party just because he was irritated.
    One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

HOLY SH1T! Jimmy! This was an awesome episode. I hope the rumors aren't true, and Jimmy doesn't get whacked next episode. Killing him off would be a huge mistake. I like the depth Jimmy has shown this season. Gillian should be nominated for an Emmy. She's the ultimate villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post
        HOLY SH1T! Jimmy! This was an awesome episode. I hope the rumors aren't true, and Jimmy doesn't get whacked next episode. Killing him off would be a huge mistake. I like the depth Jimmy has shown this season. Gillian should be nominated for an Emmy. She's the ultimate villain.
        Agreed. This episode was amazing. They have set the characters up in such a complicated web.
        Never mistake motion for action. ~Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Re: Boardwalk Empire Season 2 -12/4 episode

The characters as written are amazing and so are the actors playing them. All of them are riveting and you become so invested in them that in the unlikely event that they spun any of the major ones into their own separate series, you have the impression that they could stand on their own. That is pretty rare!

Comment

Originally posted by Deion22 View Post

I've read that Michael Pitt is kind of difficult to work with. After he went from UTA to WME, UTA had some very unkind things to same about him (although who knows how much of it is true). Either way, if does get killed off, I hope it's not because of personal issues. Completely agree regarding Gretchen Mol. Wow...she is ice cold.

Comment

If Jimmy dies next episode I will be so pissed.

That being said, it's a brilliant show. This season has really blossomed into great television - what growth.
              Introduce a little anarchy.

Comment

Originally posted by BurningWorld View Post
                If Jimmy dies next episode I will be so pissed.

That being said, it's a brilliant show. This season has really blossomed into great television - what growth.

I thought S1 was fantastic. That said, S2 is arguably the best television I've ever witnessed.

Comment

So did Margret transfer all Nucky's wealth with that deed she transferred to the church?
                  One must be fearless and tenacious when pursuing their dreams. If you don't, regret will be your reward.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

JIMMY is TOO GANGSTA FOR TV! I hope this was a creative decision not a PERSONAL one, like has been rumored. I mean THE WIRE is the leader of bold moves like this. The difference is, The WIRE still had other interesting characters. Nucky is NOT near as interesting of a character as Jimmy.

WOW! I gotta see where they take this series now. I don't know how they keep the outside storylines with CAPONE, LUCIANO & LANKSY without Jimmy bridging that.

And I don't know how they realistically keep RICHARD on the show. If they have him work for Nucky that is totally unrealistic. Richard is too weird to work for Rothstein or Luciano. Maybe since CAPONE is a sociopath it would make an interesting pairing with CAPONE & RICHARD.

But man oh man.

Comment

Now that's a season finale! Great episode! Although I really liked Jimmy's character and there is a part of me that is upset of him being whacked, the twist was great freakin television. You can't blame Nucky for believing his brother Eli more than Jimmy about who tried to kill him. It makes sense. As far as Richard, I hope they find a way to keep him on without making his presence unbeleivable. Revenge for Jimmy, maybe?

Hey Juno, I think so. She signed it over because she knew that Nucky was going to keep committing evil acts and she probably feels guilty for marrying him.

Comment

damn i knew she was going to do something once she had his money...i thought she was gonna take it and make a clean split and change her name again.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

RIP Jimmy. Pretty solid season ending. Which highwat/road was that supposed to be at the end? I missed something.
                          #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Nucky and his partners invested in the land that the highway is being built on if I'm not mistaken. I remember him telling Margaret the land was going to be worth a fortune. I'm assuming because he knew that highway or road was gonna be built there in the near future thus forcing the city or state to have to buy him out before they can build.

The Fiction Story Room

Comment

I can't wait for next season. I can't imagine what Nucky will do when he finds out about the deed. She will have to take refuge in the church.

I'm disappointed they killed off Jimmy. He was so complex, but maybe it's an opportunity to build up his side kick Richard's character.
                              Never mistake motion for action. ~Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Originally posted by Juno Styles View Post
                                Nucky and his partners invested in the land that the highway is being built on if I'm not mistaken. I remember him telling Margaret the land was going to be worth a fortune. I'm assuming because he knew that highway or road was gonna be built there in the near future thus forcing the city or state to have to buy him out before they can build.
                                Thanks
                                #writinginaStarbucks #re-thinkingmyexistence #notanotherweaklogline #thinkingwhatwouldWilldo

Comment

Working...
                                X