Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read Request

I've been wasting away at a management company for 2 years and it's finally time to move on. I received a read request from Zero Gravity minutes after querying them. I have a few other management companies reading the same new material.
    Approximately how much time should I allow to elapse before following up?

Thanks.
    T

Re: Read Request

The standard advice I always see here is a minimum of two weeks.

Comment

Seems right. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
        I've been wasting away at a management company for 2 years and it's finally time to move on. I received a read request from Zero Gravity minutes after querying them. I have a few other management companies reading the same new material.
        Approximately how much time should I allow to elapse before following up?

Thanks.
        T
        did you send it to the management side or the production side? management right?
        "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Travis View Post
            Yes indeed.
            pm'd you.
            "Arguing that you don't care about the right to privacy b/c you have nothing to hide is no different than saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say." -- Edward Snowden

Comment

Working...
            X