Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > Business > Business Questions and Advice
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-2004, 09:43 PM   #1
voges33

Default contact information

I have recently finished a couple of scripts that i know I don't have the resources to make.... I have made two low budget films in the past 6 months, still in the process of filming one of them now, and we are going to enter then into a few film festivals next year.....

Now these other scripts that I have done, I feel are a lot better than the low budget ones that we filmed... now I'm a bit iffy about someone else directing something that I wrote, but these are movies I want to see get made no matter what...

My question is, how do I go about contacting certain directors, just with a query letter... I really want to send one of them to Spike Jonze.

I know an agent usually takes care of those kind of things, but I'm in Australia in a small town with basically no money.... so it's kind of hard for me to get an agent.

So if anyone can offer me any advice on contacting directors, or even actors to see if I can send them my script... it would be much appreciated..

I could use as much help as possible

Thanx for your time

Voges

www.voges33productions.20m.com
Old 05-30-2004, 11:18 PM   #2
voges33

I forgot to add that the main contact information i'm looking for is within australia..... directors, producers, actors, agents... anything

cheers
Old 05-31-2004, 01:45 AM   #3
JustinoIV

Default Hollywood

"I forgot to add that the main contact information i'm looking for is within australia..... directors, producers, actors, agents... anything

cheers

This isn't the best place to find info on Australian film. Done Deal is really all about Hollywood, and if they do mention people in the film industry in Canada or the UK for example, it's usually those who are connected to Hollywood.

A lot of people here would tell you need to move to Hollwood.

"Everybody comes to Hollywood, they wanna make it in the neighborhood
the like the smell of it in Hollywood,
how could it hurt you when it looks so good

shine your light now
this time it's good to be good
you'll get it right now
cause you're in Hollywood