Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two scripts floating around at once

Due to some weird scheduling I'm about to have two scripts being shopped by different producers in the same genre (broad comedy) at once. Are there any advantages/disadvantages to this?
    "Take the thing you love, and make it your life"--Californication. [email protected]

Re: Two scripts floating around at once

Two checks with many numbers on them.

Good luck.
    Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

Two checks with many numbers on them.
      "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

If one script travels to Paramount at 25 miles per hour while another script travels to Warners at 10 miles per hour, how many miles will your script have travelled after 30 minutes?

Now, you might be inclined to say... Okay, that's 25mph * .5 + 10mph *.5 = 17.5 miles.

But you would be WRONG! If your script is good, it'll travel all over. if your script sucks, it's zero miles.

So on the SATs, make sure you fill the D bubble of "Cannot be determined without reading the scripts."

Comment

Working...
        X