No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Script Coverage/Analysis Service

Dear DDâ€TMers,

Howâ€TMs everybody? I hope all of you are doing well on this beautiful Saturday afternoon. Iâ€TMm writing to you all for several reasons.

First, itâ€TMs my pleasure to announce that Winner Take All is now offering QUALITY coverage/script analysis at an INCOMPARABLE price! Besides the insanely low price (in comparison to whatâ€TMs currently available on the internet), what clearly sets us apart is the fact that we give you the power to choose your screenplay analyst. For each analyst, both a bio and analysis/coverage sample are posted on the site. In addition, you can e-mail any of the analysts if you have any further questions or special requests. Iâ€TMm totally aware of how important feedback is in the screenwriting process, and went through well over two hundred applications in order to hire the best possible analysts.

To see bios and writing samples of our script analysts, please go to:

www.winner-takeall.com/coverage/

Second, weâ€TMd like to extend our congratulations to James Seda, top gun of the 2nd Annual Winner Take All Screenwriting Competition! His script, â€Angel 882,†is a beautifully crafted thriller that heavily warrants production.

Angel 882 by James Seda â€"
    [email protected]

LOG LINE: After the mysterious disappearance of his wife, a father struggles to hold his family together as he hunts down a tormenting stranger.

When I founded the competition nearly three years ago, my intention was twofold: to implement a prize package containing EVERYTHING an aspiring screenwriter needs to build a career, and to create a public scoring system truly reflecting overall screenwriting talent. I believe those two goals were accomplished. However, Iâ€TMm a firm believer that thereâ€TMs always room for improvement. That being said, weâ€TMd like to hear from you.

In your opinion, what can be done to improve the competition and/or the site in general?

Thanks in advance!

Remember we are now accepting entries for the 3rd Annual Winner Take All Screenwriting Competition. Enter your script today and beat the last-minute rush!

3rd Annual Winner Take All Call for Entries!

We look forward to reading your screenplays!

Best regards,

John Bradford Goodman

Feedback...?

Can I possibly get some feedback on the coverage/analysis samples currently posted on the site? What would you like to see more of? Less of?

Thanks!

For more info on our coverage services, please click here.

Comment

Working...
    X