Click here for Done Deal Pro home page

Done Deal Pro Home Page

Go Back   Done Deal Pro Forums > General > Sites, Services, Software, & Supplies
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2015, 10:46 AM   #1
ricther
Regular

Default TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

So after getting a few reads from some of my peers here on the DD forum (shout out to Bioprofessor and Kmark100) for my latest script "Sarah's Getting Married", I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that? While the notes I got from my peers were great, I figure why not try TitanCreed as well. I have to say, that I was very pleased! He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth. He also highlighted a few of the sames issues that my peers had with the script as well, and then some. Hopefully with his notes, I can rewrite this thing and turn it into the hit comedy that it has the potential to be. I recommend everyone to try him out!

Last edited by ricther : 03-25-2015 at 09:37 AM.
ricther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 08:23 AM   #2
figment

Default Re: TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricther View Post

I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that?

He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth.
I recently got notes from him as well. Fast turn around. You can tell he read the entire thing, didn't just skim. He gave global comments as well as specific ones (about certain lines in the script).

While I didn't agree with everything he said (and I never do with any reviewer) he did bring up some flaws that I hadn't considered to be flaws. I've already mapped out a few things I need to go back and redo in the script -- that I wouldn't have done had he not brought them to my attention.

For thirty bucks -- that is incredibly cheap.

(Hey, MODS -- can this thread be a sticky? I had a heck of a time finding it.)

Last edited by figment : 06-02-2015 at 04:02 PM.
figment is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2015, 04:54 PM   #3
TitanCreed
User

Thank you both for the recommendations. These really mean a lot to me.

For those interested, my signature below contains additional information on my services.

If I were lucky enough to get a sticky, it might be worth moving that thread over here and pinning that instead.

I am a critic first and a writer second.

I have a background in development and currently provide low-cost coverage.

More info here: www.FourStarNotes.com
TitanCreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 08:13 AM   #4
Pasquali56

Another evaluation done by TitanCreed -- and another very thorough job. I highly recommend him. For the money, he's the best value out there. Also, a very nice guy.
Pasquali56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2015, 09:29 AM   #5
boudiccarules
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasquali56 View Post
Another evaluation done by TitanCreed -- and another very thorough job. I highly recommend him. For the money, he's the best value out there. Also, a very nice guy.
I agree. He did an excellent job with mine. He actually "GOT" the heart of the story, and his notes were great. Very extensive, which according to him, means that the material has promise. So, be prepared for brutal honesty, but that's what everyone should want anyway. Applied his suggestions and sent off to Nicholls and Page. Best $30 I ever spent.
boudiccarules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2015, 06:23 PM   #6
ClintW3
Regular

I'd suggest making an appointment before he jacks up his rates.
ClintW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:46 PM   #7
spyder23

I used TitanCreed's coverage service on a recent script and was very impressed.

You'd be foolish not to have his eyes take a peek at yours.
spyder23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 10:50 PM   #8
ClintW3
Regular

Thumbs up Re: TitanCreed's Coverage Service!

Ditto.
A smoking deal.
Act now, as the infomercials say, because he is bound to increase his rates.
ClintW3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 05:49 PM   #9
GoldenPen
New User

I sent an urgent email and a PM. Never got a reply. Is he taking a break this week?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricther View Post
So after getting a few reads from some of my peers here on the DD forum (shout out to Bioprofessor and Kmark100) for my latest script "Sarah's Getting Married", I also decided to try out TitanCreed's Coverage Service. I mean he was offering $30 for coverage, which compared to a lot of other services out there, how can you beat that? While the notes I got from my peers were great, I figure why not try TitanCreed as well. I have to say, that I was very pleased! He was not only very professional, but his notes were very in depth. He also highlighted a few of the sames issues that my peers had with the script as well, and then some. Hopefully with his notes, I can rewrite this thing and turn it into the hit comedy that it has the potential to be. I recommend everyone to try him out!
How long was the turnaround period?
GoldenPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 06:42 PM   #10
TitanCreed
User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPen View Post
I sent an urgent email and a PM. Never got a reply. Is he taking a break this week?

How long was the turnaround period?
Sorry for not getting as soon as possible. I sent you a reply.

I've been sick since Sunday, so I've been a bit slow responding to email. I should have caught up to everyone on DDP, so if you haven't gotten a response from me, please re-send. Odds are it's in my spam folder.

Thank you all for your positive reviews and, for more recent customers, your continued patience and interest. I plan to respond again in this thread to address some common questions I get (mainly involving billing), but right now I need to get back to work.

I am a critic first and a writer second.

I have a background in development and currently provide low-cost coverage.

More info here: www.FourStarNotes.com
TitanCreed is offline   Reply With Quote