Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello - New Member

This seemed like the most appropriate place to post a quick hello message.

I'm a thirty-something writer, based in the UK. I've spent the last eight years or so working in the creative industries, getting paid to write, which was nice. About two years ago that led me to the crazy epiphany that screenwriting is the one true path.

I've been looking for a good writing forum for a few months, since my old one went kaput. DDP certainly looks promising. So I'm gonna have a snoop around now.

Cheers.

Paul
    @hairingtons

Re: Hello - New Member

welcome aboard

Comment

Hello there and Welcome to the best screenwriting forum out there! Kick back, relax, and enjoy...
      Fiction writers are demigods among men...

Comment

Cheers. By the way, is there a button I can click to stop myself from auto-logging out if I am dormant for a few minutes. I'm a very dormant guy.
        @hairingtons

Comment

Originally posted by hairingtons View Post
          Cheers. By the way, is there a button I can click to stop myself from auto-logging out if I am dormant for a few minutes. I'm a very dormant guy.
          As long as your browser allows cookies and/or doesn't erase them when you close out, if you click the "Remember Me?" check box when logging in, you should stay logged for quite awhile.
          Will
          Done Deal Pro
          www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Working...
          X