No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: writing insecurities - don't be bashful

Originally posted by andlary1
    Another one: I'm scared that all the time involved will be for nothing, again. And it could have been spent with my friends and a family.

This is a female insecurity that you guys may not relate to.

a
    If that's just a female insecurity, then I need some serious hormone therapy.

Comment

The thought of angry people beating (figuritively) at my door angrily and passionately trying to help me fully understand how horrible the things I write are, as if it it there duty to rid the world of those who they feel are not as talented as they are, as if they are offended and shocked that someone with a vision such as mine would have the audacity to believe they could create a worthwhile piece of work.

And also that my writing is not a focused into a coherant story but instead a series of unrelated pseudo scenes.

But thats the biz gotta shut that negative **** out

Comment

Only insecurity I have is running out of ideas or realizing that I only have three, maybe four scripts in me.

But, if I can sell one I won't really care. I can just be hired to rewrite other people's ideas.
        "Tact's just 'not saying true stuff.' " - Cordelia Chase

Comment

My fear is that I will achieve great writing and all further success will depend on my people skills...which are not good.

My insecurity about my writing is that I'll never be able to just let go and write. I'll always be trying to write which is bad.

Comment

That everything add upp and that I have focused on the right things.

/H

Comment

That I won't live up to my potential.

Comment

Working...
              X