Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Success Stories?

I'm a newbie to this forum and have been writing screenplays for the past year.

I would love to hear about people's success stories in the past year...Getting an agent, optioning a script, getting a movie made, etc.

It would just be cool to know that this stuff actually happens out there in the real world. Anything to help keep the positive attitude and keep us writing!!

I'll start...

Last year, I optioned two scripts to indpedent production companies. Who knows if they'll ever get made, but it's a step in the right direction.

How 'bout you?

Thanks,

Tiki Jim

Tiki Room 32 Productions

Re: Success Stories?

I managed to write one page today without cracking a beer first. That's a success for me!

Comment

Did you like your page, Royale? I cracked mine after I typed a page and hated it.

Corona
      I love you, Reyna . . .

Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!
      I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

Originally posted by Jcorona
        Did you like your page, Royale? I cracked mine after I typed a page and hated it.

Corona
        I hated it. But, hey, at least it's another page written. I'm suffering through my first draft. I might have to turn to something a little stronger than beer here before too long.

Comment

Don't try it, Royale, trust me. Plots become twisted, characters talk like they shouldn't and your endings'll blow people's minds away . . . I'll get back to you, gotta run.

Corona
          I love you, Reyna . . .

Brown-Balled by the Hollywood Clika

Latino Heart Project's MEXICAN HEART...ATTACK!
          I ain't no punk b1tch...

Comment

Success?

Never heard of it...
            I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Comment

Working...
            X