Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent, solid, needs work, etc

Browsing along the web and stumbled on some coverage examples publicly available at triggerstreet. Nothing new, but applying to self can be a pretty good eye opener at times.

Check out the breakdown table in examples such as http://www.triggerstreet.com/screenp...-According.htm

Replace with your own work - how would you tag each item such as

"The protagonist has consistent opposition to his/her goals.".. will you expect a reader to tag yours as excellent, solid, or needs work etc?"

or
    "Every scene has relevance." ...is yours excellent, solid, or needs work etc?"

Ok so coverage is normally performed by someone other than the writer and hopefully someone with a big brain but it´s an interesting experience to do it on yourself sometimes - as long as you are honest, of course

Re: Excellent, solid, needs work, etc

I knew those questions/criteria sounded familiar. The only thing missing from that example is the synopsis (for obvious reasons) and the final decision at the bottom (pass, consider, recommend).

Ironically, "A.M." is a real reader for SS and he's the one that read my work. If you go to Scriptshark.com they even have a brief interview for all of their "analysts" (aka readers) which gives you some insight on each person that could be reading your script.

I was pleasantly surprised to read that A.M. used to read for CAA.
    "U don' know me, muddafugga..."
    - Al Pacino, Carlito's Way

Comment

Working...
    X