Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on independent coverage services

What/who are considered the BEST sources of affordable (under $200)independent coverage and script notes among working writers and newbies with strong opinions, and what arbiters (such as scriptwriting magazines) have validated those assessments?
    Second, is ScriptPIMP as good as it's made out to be, especially in circulating to agents and prodcos scripts that get a "consider" or "recommend" from their coverage?
    Thanks.

Re: Advice on independent coverage services

I recommend Bart aka EXTHOLLYWOODDAY if he's still reading scripts for the general public.

Comment

Re: Advice on independent coverage services

Originally posted by jtwg50
      What/who are considered the BEST sources of affordable (under $200)independent coverage and script notes among working writers and newbies with strong opinions, and what arbiters (such as scriptwriting magazines) have validated those assessments?
      Second, is ScriptPIMP as good as it's made out to be, especially in circulating to agents and prodcos scripts that get a "consider" or "recommend" from their coverage?
      Thanks.
      I recently used Craig Kellem. He charges $215 and I felt it was worth every penny. He doesn't just give you coverage, which often times does little to help you, he gives you a line-by-line analysis of your script; what works, what doesn't. He can be tough, but that's what's needed to move your script to higher level. His services have been recommended by some notable organizations. Check out his website. hollywoodscript.com
      Felicitations, malefactors! I am endeavoring to misappropriate the formulary for the preparation of saleable screenplays. WHO WILL JOIN ME!

Comment

Working...
      X