No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about this...

A 'romantic thriller'.

Two people have to fall in love on a bus in under an hour or it explodes.

Re: How about this...

I assume that somebody is in control of the explosive device. Or is it that the bus has a mind of it's own?

Also, if there is someone in control of the device, how does he/she know if these people really are "in love" and not just faking it?

Comment

I think an exec's first question would be "Why?". If you can answer that in a way that catches his attention, great. But it sounds as if you're trying to yoke a romantic movie to a thriller. Check out Hitchock's "Notorious", "North by Northwest" and "Rear Window" to see how it's done.

And remember that seduction always takes time.

Comment

The girl's been feeling kinda "blocked up" since her recent visit to her gynocologist. The guy's a retired bomb disposal expert with no thumbs. Once he gets into her knickers he realizes their deadly plight. He can see the device's LCD, counting down the minutes and seconds. It's motion-sensitive, if the bus stops moving...

But wait, maybe he can do something to simulate the movement...

-Derek
        My Web Page - naked women, bestial sex, and whopping big lies.
        Take the critiques you get with a grain of salt. Invariably, some of the critics will be kooks, bitter curmudgeons, or complete fools. ~odocoileus

Comment

Just cast Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock as the two leads and then cast Dennis Hopper as the crazed bomb guy.

Could work.

Comment

Who's in control of the bus/explosives? His mother/her mother who just wants him/her to get married already and give her some grandchildren????
            "The two hardest words to write are FADE IN. The two most gratifying are FADE OUT."

Comment

Actually, I wasn't being serious. It was something stupid that came to me in a dream, and amused me for some reason.

Comment

Sounds like a reality series to me.
                "There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you."
                -Maya Angelou

Comment

How do you prove they're in love?

Comment

Working...
                  X