Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aim...

I'm just curious if anyone here has AIM or AOL or something and would ever want to talk screenwriting through IM. Also, if we get a group of people we can even get a chatroom going or something.

I enjoy these forums, but sometimes I like having quicker convos with people. And I often have questions that I don't want to bother making an entire post about, you know? So I think starting up a chatroom or just talking on AIM could be cool.

Of course, if you don't want to state it in this post, that's fine. We can use PMs to get that info to each other, but just wanted to get this idea out there and see what others thought.

Re: Aim...

Originally posted by JayKid
    I'm just curious if anyone here has AIM or AOL or something and would ever want to talk screenwriting through IM. Also, if we get a group of people we can even get a chatroom going or something.

I enjoy these forums, but sometimes I like having quicker convos with people. And I often have questions that I don't want to bother making an entire post about, you know? So I think starting up a chatroom or just talking on AIM could be cool.

Of course, if you don't want to state it in this post, that's fine. We can use PMs to get that info to each other, but just wanted to get this idea out there and see what others thought.
    Click on user CP, then edit profile. At the bottom you can put in your AIM user name and the AIM logo will show when you post and people can click on it to chat with you.

Last night in San Pedro

Comment

Re: Aim...

Oh ok, thanks... doubting most people put their usernames on there (if they have them) though, so I still feel this post is useful, especially for setting up chats (if anyone ever wants to).

Comment

Working...
      X