Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you determine page count?

To me it sounds like you want to change the font size so you can be on opage 95 instead of 120.

Comment

Originally posted by dpaterso View Post
      Ariel the soap powder as opposed to Arial the font? Interesting... makes for very fresh-smelling characters. I bet your mum loves everything you write. Mine locked me in a cupboard under the stairs and starved me for days if I didn't grab her with the first 10 pages. Tough love! But now I'm stronger.

...damn, your edit spoiled my joke!

-Derek
      Sorry, Derek, caught that misspell right out the gate and figured I'd get away with it. Alas, twas not to be. Hey, if it makes you feel any better I chuckled so the joke wasn't lost on everyone.
      twitter.com/leespatterson

Comment

no only does FD have page count -- it has word count. you can also see how many times a character speaks. break it down into word count. and break down the number of scenes and do a scene count too. methinks you need to explore the software more. it's starts out with defaults that you can alter to fit your needs. also, they have free FAQ on their site that exhausts almost every question. check it out.

Comment

Working...
        X