Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Are you a Master of Suspense?

Thanks for your kind words Tatam and yes I am realising what a tough assignment I have given myself. But this is the story I have had going through my head for a few years now. I like to think it'll be a good one. I am working on the outline as I write and am stuck on the logic aspect of one scene. As I work through this I'd like to post a few pages as I do them to get a general reaction. That's one of the coolest aspect of this forum in my opinion and i have noticed that generally criticisms are constructive rather than abusive and people don't tiptoe around it stroking your ego by telling you something is good if it isn't. That's essential. This seems like a good crowd of writers in this forum and I am looking forward to getting more involved as my screenplay progresses. I will have questions to ask as time goes by and I hope people here don't mind me asking them.
    NYBrit
    New User
    Last edited by NYBrit; 01-16-2008, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Re: Are you a Master of Suspense?

Another small piece of advice if I may, NYBRit...use paragraphs when posting or ppl will tend to skip over your posts.

DD is a great place to learn and hangout. Welcome.
      I wanna tell you about the time I almost died....

Comment

Working...
      X