Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Writing A Bio-Pic?

Any trials and tribulations in your efforts?
    "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
    - Screenwriting Friend

Re: Anyone Writing A Bio-Pic?

you always ask questions. you're the question and survey man. but you never tell us what you're doing or your opinions.

so, who's bio are you thinking of writing a script about? come on, spit it out!

Comment

The major tribulation (and possible trial) will come if you haven't secured the rights.

Comment

Originally posted by NikeeGoddess View Post
        you always ask questions. you're the question and survey man. but you never tell us what you're doing or your opinions.

so, who's bio are you thinking of writing a script about? come on, spit it out!
        Check you out, nike! Calling me out. I'm planning on doing the talk show host thing after I sell a few scripts. As far as bio-pic. I'd like to tackle Richard Pryor. Lenny is the only good stand up comic bio pic I've seen. And that was years ago. And how come you're here only months at a time?
        "I ask every producer I meet if they need TV specs they say yeah. They all want a 40 inch display that's 1080p and 120Hz. So, I quit my job at the West Hollywood Best Buy."
        - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

1. A BIO PIC on RAINER WERNER FASSBINDER
          2. A BIO PIC on PRINCESS GRACE KELLY
          3. A BIO PIC on FREDDY MERCURY -QUEEN
          4. A six hour BIO PIC on MARILYN MONROE
          5. And maybe a BIO PIC on JOHN DENVER
          6. And maybe a BIO PIC on ?
          Last edited by Ben; 02-10-2009, 08:28 PM.
          You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
          Paul Harvey
          -
          -
          -

Comment

Have you seen a good psychiatrist lately? Or maybe you should do a little checking on IMDB.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Schuster View Post
              Have you seen a good psychiatrist lately? Or maybe you should do a little checking on IMDB.
              ...and he wonders why I give him such a hard time

Comment

?
                Last edited by Ben; 02-10-2009, 08:41 PM.
                You know what the news is. Now you're going to hear ... the rrrrest of the story!
                Paul Harvey
                -
                -
                -

Comment

Roscoe and Ben -

You might find the responses you are getting is because of the existence of highly praised scripts about both Richard Pryor (UNTITLED RICHARD PRYOR by Caleb Kane) and Freddie Mercury (SOMEBODY TO LOVE by Michael Cunningham), both of which have been on the Black List.

- Pat

Comment

Who? James Whitmore?
                    - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

Originally posted by Pat Hobby View Post
                      Roscoe and Ben -

You might find the responses you are getting is because of the existence of highly praised scripts about both Richard Pryor (UNTITLED RICHARD PRYOR by Caleb Kane) and Freddie Mercury (SOMEBODY TO LOVE by Michael Cunningham), both of which have been on the Black List.

- Pat
                      Please don't put me and Ben in the same post. He's on another planet. A good guy, but not of this earth.
                      - Screenwriting Friend

Comment

I am aware.

Comment

Working...
                        X