Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charli,

we also want to see babes in bikinis play volleyball!

(does your video arcade have tekken tag?)

p/s: how's the writing treating you?

Comment

I keep calling Kosk Kosh, sorry about that buddy (sigh).. Yes, I have ocean view rooms, directly over our surf shop, overlooking the main beach - so yes, bikini wear is in view from the balcony.

Name the date and I'll hook you up (gosh, I've always wanted to be someone's hook-up).

Oh, and the writing is coming along great. I'm really enjoying the process.. and yes, we have Tekken Tag, played it with my son, kinda cool game really.

Charli

Comment

Teaching social studies in middle school and still trying to get an agent to read my work.... However, I'll have the most extensive VHS collection of Coen Brothers, Francis Ford Coppola, Brian DePalma, Stanley Kubrick, Sergio Leone, Michael Mann, Barry Levinson, Kevin Smith, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Trantino, and Spaghetti Western flicks on this board....

And yes, I'm in the Smith-Tarantino school of video junkies who are trying their hand at screenwriting - to answer your question.....

Comment

A) WGA member pitching script ideas
          B) Living under a bridge
          C) Playing volleyball with Charli
          D) All of the above

Comment

two years time?

Probably in a gutter someplace. If not I'll be here answering hate mail from other posters on this board.

Comment

Working...
            X