No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Um, Tony & Strange

... besides, Natalie Portman is hotter.

Non-pro? That's me. The other day at a wedding someone asked me what I did for a living. Normally I start with saying that I work freelance on film crews, then I mention that I work on film projects... for some reason, I decided to say I was a writer first, but when I said it, I laughed out loud and nearly spilled my cherry punch.

That's not to say I don't take it seriously, I just can't bring myself to say it until I make a sale or at least get a good sniff.... or quit working for a while and concentrate on the writing.... ramble on...

Bickle, T.

Comment

Realistically...

Hmmm, realistically where I see myself in two years: Hunched over in a dark alley in Los Angeles, clutching a bottle and muttering "Nicholl...semfiiinlist, Nicholl...semfiiiiinlist... heh heh, wooooo...", frightening innocent passerby by hurling brads at them and yelling "PRODUCE THIS!"

Comment

Re: Um, Tony & Strange

Travis, your punch anecdote almost made me spill my coffee. :lol I totally relate to what you're saying.

DoL - let them have miss Alba - won't matter one bit when we get to share Jude Law or (fill in the blank).

Comment

Playing volleyball....

Comment

you and your santa cruz lifestyle, charli.

Comment

(Martin Sheen voice):

"Santa Cruz... I can't believe I'm back in Santa Cruz..."

Comment

(dennis hopper voice)

santa cruz, man. i can't believe i'm back in santa cruz. whoa. ho ho.

Comment

:lol

Comment

yip

Hopefully... In two years I plan on seeing myself in the same place as I do now. In the mirror. As for my writing? Same place as now. The bottom of a bottle.

Comment

Re: yip

somebody give this man a hug. he needs it.

Comment

Strange & Kosh, you two should come up here, I'll comp you an ocean view room, buy you dinner, hang out at the video arcade (what are we 16?)...bring Crash along for kicks lol

Charli

Comment

I'll come if you stop calling Kosk, "Kosh."

Comment

I'll probably still be doing the engineering thing, but by then I hope to have either one or two scripts optioned/bought so I can commute to californy to meet Kosk, Dol, Bill, Cornell ( okay so she'd have to fly out) and few others in person.

Comment

Nah, Melt, you and me will be guest speakers at some Horror Convention somewhere after the release of our brill films that scare the bejeesus outta folks... :lol

Comment

Well, I think I did have you cast as "Tina" in Ogre Canyon.

We can make yuo a granola eating goth type wearing birkenstocks...

Comment

Working...
                                X