X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Bob
    Guest replied
    two years time?

Probably in a gutter someplace. If not I'll be here answering hate mail from other posters on this board.

Leave a comment:

• RatWriter
    Guest replied
    A) WGA member pitching script ideas
    B) Living under a bridge
    C) Playing volleyball with Charli
    D) All of the above

Leave a comment:

• Steng619
    Guest replied
    Teaching social studies in middle school and still trying to get an agent to read my work.... However, I'll have the most extensive VHS collection of Coen Brothers, Francis Ford Coppola, Brian DePalma, Stanley Kubrick, Sergio Leone, Michael Mann, Barry Levinson, Kevin Smith, Martin Scorsese, Quentin Trantino, and Spaghetti Western flicks on this board....

And yes, I'm in the Smith-Tarantino school of video junkies who are trying their hand at screenwriting - to answer your question.....

Leave a comment:

• StRogue
    Guest replied
    I keep calling Kosk Kosh, sorry about that buddy (sigh).. Yes, I have ocean view rooms, directly over our surf shop, overlooking the main beach - so yes, bikini wear is in view from the balcony.

Name the date and I'll hook you up (gosh, I've always wanted to be someone's hook-up).

Oh, and the writing is coming along great. I'm really enjoying the process.. and yes, we have Tekken Tag, played it with my son, kinda cool game really.

Charli

Leave a comment:

• Strange Mind
    Guest replied
    charli,

we also want to see babes in bikinis play volleyball!

(does your video arcade have tekken tag?)

p/s: how's the writing treating you?

Leave a comment:

• Meltdown
    Guest replied
    Well, I think I did have you cast as "Tina" in Ogre Canyon.

We can make yuo a granola eating goth type wearing birkenstocks...

Leave a comment:

• Daughter of Lir
    Guest replied
    Nah, Melt, you and me will be guest speakers at some Horror Convention somewhere after the release of our brill films that scare the bejeesus outta folks... :lol

Leave a comment:

• Meltdown
    Guest replied
    I'll probably still be doing the engineering thing, but by then I hope to have either one or two scripts optioned/bought so I can commute to californy to meet Kosk, Dol, Bill, Cornell ( okay so she'd have to fly out) and few others in person.

Leave a comment:

• CRASH
    Guest replied
    I'll come if you stop calling Kosk, "Kosh."

Leave a comment:

• StRogue
    Guest replied
    Strange & Kosh, you two should come up here, I'll comp you an ocean view room, buy you dinner, hang out at the video arcade (what are we 16?)...bring Crash along for kicks lol

Charli

Leave a comment:

• Strange Mind
    Guest replied
    Re: yip

somebody give this man a hug. he needs it.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    Guest replied
    yip

Hopefully... In two years I plan on seeing myself in the same place as I do now. In the mirror. As for my writing? Same place as now. The bottom of a bottle.

Leave a comment:

• ksk2
    Guest replied
    :lol

Leave a comment:

• Strange Mind
    Guest replied
    (dennis hopper voice)

santa cruz, man. i can't believe i'm back in santa cruz. whoa. ho ho.

Leave a comment:

• ksk2
    Guest replied
    (Martin Sheen voice):

"Santa Cruz... I can't believe I'm back in Santa Cruz..."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X