Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thank you everyone

You've all given me a lot to think about and I really appreciate the fact that you took the time to help me. You guys are the best.
    Desi

Comment

Starring Meryl Streep?

Alice Moving Under Skies.

Yep. Sounds like a romance. Female lead. Maybe set in an exotic location. Save that title, because it's great, but not for a crime thriller.

Without knowing more about it, I couldn't even venture a guess...but if you read your screenplay, I'll bet you'll find your title somewhere between page 15 and 27. Let me go way out on a limb...I'll say page 23. Let me know how I did...

Your pal,
      Couchguy

P.S. Why not copy and paste page 23 and let us all try to find it...oh, wait! even better, when you do find your title, copy and paste the page you found it on, and let us guess what it is!

Yeah, that'd be cool.

Comment

Re:title

SMILLA'S SENSE OF SNOW was an interesting book, but the title wasn't the greatest - and it certainly didn't help the film version.

Comment

Smilla's Sense of Snow

I disagree. I picked up the video because of its title. Once I read the premise, I rented it. Although the movie had some story problems (notice I didn't say screenplay problems) towards the end. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The title stuck in my mind to such an extent that it is an inside joke between my wife and I.

Comment

Splendor in the Grass with Beatty was a title from a poem read in class by woods. I like the title splendor in the grass, it flows. I am not sure if i like the title about alice. It just sounds odd.

Comment

Alice

DesireeB,

I respect your reasons for choosing that title, but I also think that it does not flow. Something about the noun/verb relationship and syllable rhthyms doesn't seem right to me.

caliban

Comment

Working...
              X