DGA displays an OUTRAGEOUS amount of ego...

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: checks & "what matters"...

Lir, um, no, that is not what I am saying. I am pretty sure what I am saying is what I typed.

(wink)

Comment

Re: checks & "what matters"...

Strange Mind -- yeah life circumstances are in the way: I gotta work the 9 to 5 to pay rent! But I'm not going to worry about that anymore -- I just wrote my first script in about 4 months, while working that full time desk job... sooooooooo, I'm not gonna complain!

Gig -- heh, just checkin'. Methinks I was misconstruing something you said to Smurfalina earlier...

No worries kids... I just get a tad defensive (shaddup Lil, I can hear you laughing from here) when I think people who are full-time writers have a beef with people who aren't, and that maybe they think that it should have ANY bearing on who "deserves" to have a script sold more, or sold first for that matter. And it shouldn't have anything to do with how you pay yer bills. No, NO ONE has said anything like that, I'm not saying they have! I just seem to have heard a tone in certain messages recently that seem as though people may think that way... ah, screw it, I'm just talking myself in circles. All is well, I are a happy kitty and things are groovy... I'm just waiting for all this strike dust to eventually settle, and while it does, I'll just keep writing more scripts.

Nooooooooooo worries about anything!! http://cgi.tripod.com/smilecwm/cgi-bin/s/cwm/spin2.gif

Comment

Working...
      X