Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: .

catrin is funny. i'm a big fan of the cantankerous. he's like mencken without the warm fuzzy side.

he definitely came in like the guy who stomps into a bar, downs a pitcher of beer (from the pitcher) and then breaks said pitcher on his forehead before belching, "now... which one of you faggots are ready to get your face kicked in?"

it's endearing, really.

Comment

Most of the rest of these twits have no idea what they read or what they are talking about. My favorite stark declaration of cluelessness was the one about "Death Wish 3" is hardly an argument. Ignoring that idea that one usually doesn't cite a successful film to refute a theory........that wasn't an argument, you dumass!!!!
      Settle down, or move on to another board. You have gone way over the line.

Comment

i personally don't mind the name-calling, but using more than three punctuation marks in a row (and as many as nine)?

bad form.

Comment

I think Haskins' personality finally split and Catrin is the infected, feverish, and fiercely bitter half.

But that's probably only because Catrin ripped off Haskins' avatar

Comment

he definitely came in like the guy who stomps into a bar, downs a pitcher of beer (from the pitcher) and then breaks said pitcher on his forehead before belching, "now... which one of you faggots are ready to get your face kicked in?"
            That can be entertaining. But when the guy doing the belching and yelling is a 98-pound weakling, it's just pathetic.

Comment

I'm doing it right now, Mike. I'm doing it right now.

We'll see what it looks like on Monday.

Comment

Very clever.
                That's an honor coming from such an innovator like you. I'd still like to read some of your pages. Why don't you post some and show us all what non-comformist drama looks like. You obviously have alot to teach us. Or are you just talk? (The very thing you've been raging against.)

Comment

Hollywood, no. These boards. Absolutely.

Hey, I liked that "latrine". Very clever. How did you think of that? Boy just nothing cracks people up or establishes one's point more than making cute things about a person's name. Bravo.

Comment

And has been used by a LOT more successful screenwriters than any of that Old Greek Queers stuff.
                    What have you got against old Greek Queers?

And really, you only show yourself up to be a total baby, just because we don't want to get on our knees and worship your god damned verbose and rehashed "theory on theories", doesn't mean you have to go picking on old gay Greek men.

Get a life, dude.

Comment

>picking on old gay Greek men.
                      Don't take it personally for crissakes.

Comment

Geez. All these smarts and some people still can't take a hint.

Comment

Working...
                        X