Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Celestial Writing' has a nice ring to it...

No idea what it means, but it sure sounds impressive!

Winter in New York

Comment

I know a guy that did just this thing you're describing. did it in about 10 days or so.

Comment

So, YOU know the writing equivalent of Mozart, huh?

Damn that's impressive. You must move in some heady circles indeed, if you know Woody Allen.

Or Anthony Minghella, or Brian Helgeland or Alan Ball, or Curtis Hanson, or Cameron Crowe or...no, no, wait a minute. You're talking about Charlie Kaufman aren't you?

YOU KNOW CHARLIE KAUFMAN?!?!

Sweeeeeeeeet. Now that'd be a guy who'd be a blast to have a beer with.

Oh, no, sorry, now I get ya. It's not Kaufman is it? Kaufman Smaufman! You know Coppola don't you? Or is it Akiva?

Tom Stoppard?

But, you know, it doesn't matter. Really. Whoever it is, we congratulate you, and hope that some of his genius rubs off on your work too. And when it does, please post some of it on DD so that we may all learn by example.

I for one will be sitting by the computer with bated breath.

Winter in New York

Comment

You're such a hole, Winter.

You just don't get it. You think that only "the greats" can achieve what this thread title means? You're lame class warrior. Success is how you measure stuff, and life just isn't that way.

And yeah... go ahead with the "oh, the neophyte yada yada.." Just because YOU CAN'T DO IT, doesn't mean it's reserved for "the sold", or "the greats".

Comment

lol, touched a nerve, did I, Wint?

:lol

and anyway, reread Rogue's original post.:rolleyes

Comment

Working...
            X