Let me take you back (beat) back to the time . . . .

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me take you back (beat) back to the time . . . .

Hi, I'm getting well into my first spec, and thought it'd be a great idea to hear all your stories, about the time when you were writing your first specs!!
    Was it a total nightmare, an joyous time?? Why did you choose to write one?? How hard was it to actually do?? What did you find hard, easy etc etc . . . . .

Excited, yet unsure. Full of motivation, hopes, and dreams. It took two years to write the first draft of my first script. Why?? I still ask myself that question. I'm a story teller and always have been. I was always that kid on the playground that had those outlandish stories that you thought were true.

The hardest thing to do is discipline yourself. No one is gonna make you sit down and write everyday. You have no boss. It's up to you. You have to want it enough. The easiest thing for me was the actual story telling.

You have a long road ahead of you, good luck. If you want some feedback, post something on the website.
    Best of luck,
    Gazzo

Comment

Good question...
      I'm still in the middle of writing my first spec. I feel confident in the direction I'm taking it, and there are bursts of inspiration. Overall, it's time-consuming yet fun.

Comment

Working...
      X