Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• insanity:: write a film treatment

Wanted to share a filmmaking opportunity... Eternal Darkness FIlms & Nintendo Game Cube are holding a contest (Grand prize is $20,000, but they have other cash & electronic prizes).... Anyways all you have to do is write your own treatment for a psychological thriller focused on "insanity" ..

it sounds pretty cool if you are into the filmmaking challenge; Write a two-page treatment for a film that incorporates the theme of "insanity" (focus on a clever psychological thrillers like Sixth Sense and Vertigo, not a horror film).

So for those of you who are interested, the details are here:
    www.13thstreet.com/link.c...films.com/

Contest ends November 16, 2001....

I sent mine in but I fear it was more horror than psychological thriller *sigh* oh well.

The grand prize sounds like a good opportunity for someone

Comment

Thanks for the heads-up BSB.
      20 thou for a treatment!

Comment

It's not $20K for a treatment; and it's not your standard treatment they're seeking. This "treatment" should be no longer than 2 pages in length and, in addition to the story, must also include a production plan.

10 "treatment" finalists will each receive $2,000 to be used to produce their proposed film short, not to exceed 5 minutes in length. The ten film shorts will be posted on the website and voted on by visitors to the website. The short receiving the most visitor votes receives an additional $3,000. In a separate judging, a panel of industry pros will select the Grand Prize winner among the 10 produced film shorts for the $20K award.

Still, seems like it'd be a fun challenge.

Comment

Working...
        X