Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CHARACTER ARCS

Please post the main beats of a 'character arc' here. Try to be serious. Or, if you can't try, at least try to try.

(edited again )

JAWS, the shark

--Jaws eats teenage girl. Enjoys sweet piece of ass.
    --Jaws eats little boy on raft. Feels mother's pain. Tear.
    --Jaws doesn't make out with Vicki Valencourt, because Jaws is a shark and she's a girl, and well, great white sharks are more apt to eat girls (see above) than make out with them, and besides, there's no Vicki Valencourt in Amity.
    --Jaws doublechecks Amity phonebook to make sure there's no Vicki Valencourt in Amity, because, frankly, she sounds delicious!
    --Jaws finds out about other shark getting caught, chuckles.
    --Jaws swims around alot dodging and evading capture by 3 men on a boat.
    --Jaws overhears "you're gonna need a bigger boat" line and chuckles.
    --Jaws gets tagged by harpoons. They sting, but are really just kids play.
    --Jaws attacks scientist guy in underwater cage, but damnit, he gets away.
    --Jaws decides to eat the boat first, then the crazy old captain, and then take aim at that darn do-gooder police chief who got slapped by the tasty boy-on-the-raft's mother.
    --Jaws recalls mother's pain. Tear.
    --Jaws accidentally swallows oxygen tank. Thinks: @#%$.
    --Jaws gets blown up by do-gooder police chief who fires a rifle into the accidentally-swallowed oxygen tank.

Comment

"--Jaws eats teenage girl. Enjoys sweet piece of ass."

:lol

Comment

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Now THAT'S funny.

Comment

I'll say!

I knew it was just a matter of time and then the posts would be deleted!

Theeeeeyyyy'rrrree out of there.

Comment

Yeah, sorry it took me so long, Ric. Hated to disappoint. I was just at the gym and hadn't had a chance to read all the "brilliant" follow up comments.

Comment

No problem, Will!

I'm sure you'll be deleting several more of my posts in the future. So, until next time...

Cheers

:lol

Comment

LOL... well, as always not looking to spoil the fun just trying to do my best to moderate and meet as many "needs" as possible.

I think this is an interesting topic for a thread thus I'm not looking to squelch that. I'm only trying to guide the "jokes" into the One on One area more.

Comment

Working...
                X