No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bleh.

Originally posted by sarajb View Post
    As will every other checker at Walmart, the guy selling you a car, etc. So one-upping the old "eye for an eye", give them a good preemptive poking? Okay, but another option would be to just wear safety glasses.

Other reasons aside, you never know who might end up in the driver's seat missing an eye, because of you.

I never set out to cheat anyone, at any time, for any reason. But there comes a time, when you've been jerked around enough by a certain individual, when you finally have to say "Whatever!"
    Last edited by BurOak; 12-19-2010, 10:03 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

No argument there.
      Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by sarajb View Post
        That's a lovely sentiment.
        I was thinking the same thing.

(Or, at least use a pen name for half-assed work? Ha!)
        Advice from writer, Kelly Sue DeConnick. "Try this: if you can replace your female character with a sexy lamp and the story still basically works, maybe you need another draft.-

Comment

Yeah! At least that way your half-assed writing can't come back to haunt you.
          Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.

Comment

Working...
          X