Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style of writing and tone of story.

Good stuff. In the advanced script pages while discussing and disagreeing on Levenger's Dirge pages, I think Craig Mazin, Brian Koppelman, and BDZ explain style and tone more clearly than than fifty pages of theory do.

Anything to add? Anybody?

Re: Style of writing and tone of story.

Anything to add? Anybody?
    I agree?

Nothing too add.

Those guys are all dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin' rich with open invites to the Playboy mansion for a reason.
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue

Comment

it's interesting because i see all the points and i actually find them all valid in different ways. i think the writer has a good facility with language, and the impression i get from the writing is time period centered with a modern witty flair - i quite liked it. however, i also occasionally stumbled over the density of the use when it wasn't necessary; not because i don't know the words and how they're used, but because they were holding back the basic flow of the read.

anyway, i guess that's a long way of saying i think all the pros were spot-on.
      life happens
      despite a few cracked pots-
      and random sunlight

Comment

Originally posted by christopher jon View Post
        Those guys are all dirty, rotten, filthy, stinkin' rich with open invites to the Playboy mansion for a reason.
        We sure are.

Comment

Working...
        X