Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning to give better coverage

I imagine an immediate disqualifier for anyone hoping to call themselves professional would be the idea that you are done learning about your craft.

I feel like I need to learn to give better coverage. I need to be exposed to more of other people's coverage. Of course, the natural obstacle with obtaining that from other sources (and reasonably so) is that there is worry of that coverage getting some place it should not.

I haven't had any luck so far, but does anyone know of anywhere, or way that I can get a hold of old coverage? Doesn't have to be on a known script, and if revealing details of the film were withheld, I would be perfectly fine with that too. I just want to grow in my abilities.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by shortfilmwriter; 04-04-2016, 08:48 PM. Reason: thinking faster than typing

Re: Learning to give better coverage

here's a link to the coverage John August gave Natural Born Killers: http://johnaugust.com/2010/a-visit-f...-coverage-past

Comment

Re: Learning to give better coverage

Practice? Seems to be the kind of thing, like writing, that can only improve with practice.

Speaking of........ I got a finished script I wouldn't mind some more coverage on if you wanted more practice. It's a western and I've gotten some feedback already. I could share the notes I received with what you came up with to see if you saw what they did in it. Let me know. PM if interested and I'll send ya the link.
      Screenplaywritenow.com - Write a screenplay. Write. Now.
      SchismSEO - Separate from your competition. Affordable SEO services.
      The Film Box - Movie news, reviews and fun!

Comment

Working...
      X