Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incorrectly moved forum!

Dear moderator, you moved my Die Hard thread to the 'films' section even though it was not a review/opinion of the film but discussing the strucutre as per the screenwriting subforum: Discuss structure, character development, themes, pace, dialogue, and more related to the craft of writing scripts.
    M.A.G.A.

Re: Incorrectly moved forum!

Originally posted by SundownInRetreat View Post
    Dear moderator, you moved my Die Hard thread to the 'films' section even though it was not a review/opinion of the film but discussing the strucutre as per the screenwriting subforum: Discuss structure, character development, themes, pace, dialogue, and more related to the craft of writing scripts.
    I moved it since it's about that specific film and not screenwriting structure in general. The WHOLE forum is about script writing. Every forum's discussion should really relate to script writing in some form or another for the most part, though we obviously give latitude to the FILMS and TV forums.
    Will
    Done Deal Pro
    www.donedealpro.com

Comment

Re: Incorrectly moved forum!

I hear you, it's just that I was discussing the inciting incident and how the film breaks the structure for movies and that's why I assumed this was the correct forum.
      Last edited by SundownInRetreat; 01-13-2018, 11:23 AM.
      M.A.G.A.

Comment

Working...
      X